Monday, March 30, 2009

Amazing.

I woke up at 5:30, and looked outside, because they said we *might* get some snow showers. But it has been beautifully in the mid-50's, and when I checked outside at 5:30 a.m., all was still clear and relatively warm.

So I got on my lap-top.

As I was working on the computer, I heard this fierce wind come up and rattle the entire house!! It kept up for quite awhile, but I kept on working (it was dark outside).

Around 6:30, I shut down my computer, walked to the french doors and saw a snow-covered landscape!! It was still snowing and blowing and it sure looked like winter again!!

Jake and I drove down to the village (in the valley) and there was NOTHING!! It was 28 degrees at our house, and 35 degrees down there!!

On the ride home, we saw the most beautiful sight...the mountains had a distinct LINE across them...the *snow* line...and as we drove up our road back to our home, we passed the *no snow* line and entered the *snow zone* again!! It looked very cool...