Thursday, Sept. 4, 2008

Jake:



Anne & Dave:

Wow. When I look at the photos from the BEGINNING of this day to the END, I can't believe how much *life* happened in between there!!

Jake and I were messing with the piano while waiting to begin our talk...and Ronnie (aka Dragonfly) came up to join us...



Me and Miss Kelly...


Dave always honors Kelly and takes photos of her and her introductions...


Kelly was hugging her own boy while Jake and I were thanking her for these incredible years of Live and Learn Conferences...


Jake and I begin our talk *I Am What I Am*...







Ugh. The worst place in the world...the dreaded meal line...(between the noise and the smells and the lights and the echoing...I thought my head was going to explode...which is why we ate a few meals away from the B.R.A. campus...)...




Time to make COOTIE CATCHERS with the KIDS!!


(Meanwhile, there's jammin' goin' on out front, on the porch...)

OhMyGod. This is Bridgett. Her birthday is today. She is five now. Her Mom did a birthing-time countdown during the cootie catcher funshop, and then all of our cootie catchers sang *Happy Birthday* to her at the time she was born. She is a sweetheart.







Off to the talent show!...


Broc and Ben...Soul Men...



I love watching Mindy and her kids dance...(unfortunately, Mindy's photo was the only one that came out clear enough to post!)...


Our sweet friend, Ashlan...

And our new friend, Ethan...


Despite some technical difficulties, we had a great time playing our Girlyman song *Everything's Easy*...
And after a day on the stage, Jake decided he quite likes it up there!!