Saturday, November 1, 2008

Jake:

Anne:

Jake, Maeve and I sang our Girlyman song *Everything's Easy* before heading out to the Girlyman show in Cobleskill at the Golding Park Cafe...(you can see it on YouTube)...


And here's the REAL Girlyman!!


We just love love love them! It was the best Girly show we had ever been to...they just are so gracious and really seemed to enjoy the small, cozy venue (as did we!)...


Doris...


Ty...



and Nate...


A lady next to us (also in the VERY front row!), Lois (with whom I have begun an e-mail correspondence, thanks to the glory and wonders of the internet and the Universe!...check out her husband's blog and post about the show!), so KINDLY offered to take our photo, but it didn't come out so great (completely my fault...it was dark and I didn't have the flash turned on!)! But here we are...me, Sam, Jake, Hazel and Maeve...


Back home, Sam got down to his Business Socks...